EXCLUSIVE: If I am going to compete with Varun Dhawan, firstly I will lose and I don't really like that" - says Sara Ali Khan

Amazon Prime Video recently unveiled the highly-anticipated trailer of Coolie No. 1 which brings a modern-day rendition of the iconic 1995 Govinda and Karisma Kapoor starrer family comedy and stars Varun Dhawan and Sara Ali Khan in the lead roles. While this was the first time they were working together, their chemistry looks pretty amazing. But, the actress admits that Varun Dhawan was very helpful during the shooting of the film rather than being competitive.

EXCLUSIVE: If I am going to compete with Varun Dhawan, firstly I will lose and I don't really like that" - says Sara Ali Khan

"I am beginning to realise more and more working that ultimately a scene works if both actors are connected to each other," said Sara Ali Khan in an exclusive interview with Bollywood Hungama when asked about how secure she is about getting enough screen time. "If I am going to compete with Varun, firstly I will lose and I don't really like to lose, so I wouldn't do that. That aside, the idea is not about stealing the screen, the idea is about stealing the scene and the only way we steal the scene is we steal it together. It is something I am beginning to see and realise. Varun, as I said, is an extremely secure, confident, and helpful actor. He is also an intelligent human being. He realises and helps me realise that we only work if both of us work. So even in shots, he is not there, he will stand on set and give me as good a cue as he has given a close up because he realises that it is important for me to be able to respond. He has been the most selfless in that domain. I think that's important."

Directed by David Dhawan, Coolie No. 1 also stars Paresh Rawal, Javed Jaffrey, Johnny Lever, Rajpal Yadav amongst others, and is produced by Vashu Bhagnani, Jackky Bhagnani, and Deepshikha Deshmukh. Bringing festive cheer this Christmas, Coolie No. 1 will premiere exclusively on the 25th of December, 2020.

ALSO READ: Varun Dhawan grooves to the beats of ‘Husnn Hai Suhaana’ from Coolie No. 1 with Suresh Mukund of KING’s United fame




EXCLUSIVE: If I am going to compete with Varun Dhawan, firstly I will lose and I don't really like that" - says Sara Ali Khan EXCLUSIVE: If I am going to compete with Varun Dhawan, firstly I will lose and I don't really like that" - says Sara Ali Khan Reviewed by Tech News on December 20, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

What is the best weight loss Products for women ?

What is the best weight loss Products for women ? Title: Effective Strategies for Successful Weight Loss Introduction Weight loss is a commo...

Powered by Blogger.