EXCLUSIVE: Tujhse Hai Raabta's Sehban Azim - "I am still waiting for this pandemic to get over soon and this Eid brings hope for a better tomorrow"

Eid al-Adha or Bakri Eid or Bakrid is one of the most important festivals celebrated by the Muslim community around the world. This year, Bakrid will be celebrated on July 21 in India. Sehban Azim, who plays the role of Malhar in Zee TV's Tujhse Hai Raabta, wishes everyone on this special occasion.

Tujhse Hai Raabta's Sehban Azim

He mentioned, "I am still waiting for this pandemic to get over soon and this Eid brings hope for a better tomorrow. I've been shooting for my show right now and it's quite hectic and it seems like this time too I won't be able to make it home and I'm missing my family. I hope to see them soon. Having said all this, I wish everyone a happy and prosperous Eid. May everyone get to unite and spend time with their family. Lots of good wishes and happiness."

Meanwhile, Sehban Azim's show Tujhse Hai Raabta is going off-air soon.

ALSO READ: Sehban Azim and Reem Shaikh feels proud to be a part of Tujhse Hai Raabta as the show is about to go off-air



Click here for more...
from #Bangladesh #News aka Bangladesh News Now!!!
EXCLUSIVE: Tujhse Hai Raabta's Sehban Azim - "I am still waiting for this pandemic to get over soon and this Eid brings hope for a better tomorrow" EXCLUSIVE: Tujhse Hai Raabta's Sehban Azim - "I am still waiting for this pandemic to get over soon and this Eid brings hope for a better tomorrow" Reviewed by Tech News on July 20, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

What is the best weight loss Products for women ?

What is the best weight loss Products for women ? Title: Effective Strategies for Successful Weight Loss Introduction Weight loss is a commo...

Powered by Blogger.