"Six Suspects will feature me in a very different avtar" - Pratik Gandhi on his new crime thriller

Pratik Gandhi who shot to household fame with Applause Entertainment’s Scam 1992: The Harshad Mehta Story is back in a completely different avatar. Speaking of his new series, Pratik says “It is called Six Suspects; a murder mystery directed by Tigmanhsu Dhulia with a gripping narrative that will surely keep the audiences at the edge of their seats. Audiences will get to see me in a very different avtar.”

"Six Suspects will feature me in a very different avtar" - Pratik Gandhi on his new crime thriller

Pratik says he is forever in search of new challenges. “As an actor I love to experiment with new genres and explore unconventional stories to break the mould. With Six Suspects I have tried my level-best to do that and I hope they enjoy it. I want to be a part of different subject and create different characters so that my learning continues.”

Six Suspects is produced by Ajay Devgn and also stars Richa Chadha.

Also Read: Richa Chadha and Pratik Gandhi to play investigating officers in Six Suspects; share first look



Click here for more...
from #Bangladesh #News aka Bangladesh News Now!!!
"Six Suspects will feature me in a very different avtar" - Pratik Gandhi on his new crime thriller "Six Suspects will feature me in a very different avtar" - Pratik Gandhi on his new crime thriller Reviewed by Tech News on August 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

What is the best weight loss Products for women ?

What is the best weight loss Products for women ? Title: Effective Strategies for Successful Weight Loss Introduction Weight loss is a commo...

Powered by Blogger.