EXCLUSIVE: "Sidharth Shukla and I had mutual respect for each other," Amit Tandon

Amit Tandon is a popular face in the Indian Television Industry. The handsome hunk is making headlines as a probable contestant for Salman Khan hosted show Bigg Boss 15. The singer-actor is known for his stint in the shows like Karam Apnaa Apnaa, Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai, Bhabhi, Dill Mill Gayye, Jeannie Aur Juju, Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Adaalat, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki among others.

Recently, in an exclusive interview with Bollywood Hungama, Amit Tandon spoke about his emotional side which has been not witnessed by the people. He also talked about the pre-conceived notions people have about him which he feels are not really true.

Amit said, "I don't know whether I'm vulnerable or not but I'm very real. I have never worn a mask on my face since the time I've been in this industry. I've never been fake, I'm the way I'm. Many times, it has proved to be fruitful and profitable for me but many times it has cost me a lot as well. I believe if I change the way I'm, then I'm never gonna be true to myself.”

He added, "There are so many different shades of mine which people haven't seen in me at all. I've lived for my family for so many years now and I'm such a family man and I love to give time to my family. For me, my mother, my sister and my cousins are everything. I've been living away from them for so many years now, so people don't know that side of me. I can be a loving father, but they only pretend like my face looks aggressive and I'll just beat them up. So, they prefer staying away from me as they think I walk with a lot of attitude. Yes, I have been miserable too when people did bad with me. But, if somebody is nice to me, I'll even give away my life for them."

Ask Amit if he tends to follow late actor Sidharth Shukla's formula, ‘If you set the bar, I'll raise it to be it whatever’, to which Amit replied and talked about his equation with Sidharth. Amit expressed, "I don't think I'll raise it, I'll break the bar into several pieces. God bless his soul although I was not very close to him. We just met twice or thrice in the gym. There was always mutual respect between us because I also tend to lift weights a lot and he was also intimidating, tall and broad."

Later, Amit added, "When I saw him in the Bigg Boss house, frankly I didn't really like him at that time. But the matter of the fact is that I saw a lot of myself in him because he was very real. That was the thing that used to knock my head. What I appreciate about Sidharth is that he was real. I never felt like he is doing anything deliberately for someone or the camera. He was always himself from day 1 till the time he left this world, he was always real. I really look up to a guy like that who never left his realness no matter what the situation is.

He further added and appreciated his realness, "He used to talk the same way with everybody. Even with Salman Khan, he didn't lose his identity and kept his points with respect. With him, I felt if you would give him respect, he would give you respect and vice-versa if you disrespect him."

ALSO READ:Vidyut Jammwal pays a heartfelt tribute to his late best friend Sidharth Shukla



Click here for more...
from #Bangladesh #News aka Bangladesh News Now!!!
EXCLUSIVE: "Sidharth Shukla and I had mutual respect for each other," Amit Tandon EXCLUSIVE: "Sidharth Shukla and I had mutual respect for each other," Amit Tandon Reviewed by Tech News on October 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

What is the best weight loss Products for women ?

What is the best weight loss Products for women ? Title: Effective Strategies for Successful Weight Loss Introduction Weight loss is a commo...

Powered by Blogger.