Rubina Dilaik slams trolls for fat-shaming her; says "I'm disappointed"

Bigg Boss 14 winner and actress Rubina Dilaik is an avid social media user. The actress has a great Instagram fan base with about 7.1 million followers. With a great fan following, there also comes a complimentary section of people called 'trollers'. Trollers are a section of people who are indulged in online bullying and spreading hate online.

Rubina Dilaik was diagnosed with Covid-19 earlier this year during April-May. After her covid recovery, the actress had put on some weight as a result of her treatment. Post her weight gain, the actress was receiving a lot of hate messages from various trolls who were fat shamming her with nasty comments.

Responding to it, the actress on Monday (November 22) took to Instagram and shared a couple of sun-kissed photos. Along with the picture, she penned a strong note slamming the trolls and called them ‘pseudo’ well-wishers.

In her note Rubina wrote, "Dear well Wishers/ PSEUDO FANS , I am observing that my weight gain is bothering you! You are relentlessly sending hate mails and messages , you don’t see my worth if I don’t hire a PR or if I don’t tip paps for spotting … you are threatening to leave fandoms coz I am fat now , I don’t wear good (designer) clothes and I am not working hard to get BIG projects."

Further expressing her disappointment Rubina said, "Well, I am indeed disappointed that, FOR YOU my physical appearance is far more important than my talent and my commitment to my work,” she wrote, adding, “But I have a GOOD NEWS for you all…. ITS MY LIFE and it has phases , and you too are a phase of my life ! PS :- I respect my fans, so don’t call yourself my FAN!"

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Rubina Dilaik (@rubinadilaik)

ALSO READ:Inder Chahal’s song ‘Shah Rukh Khan’ featuring Rubina Dilaik creates the perfect romantic atmosphere



Click here for more...
from #Bangladesh #News aka Bangladesh News Now!!!
Rubina Dilaik slams trolls for fat-shaming her; says "I'm disappointed" Rubina Dilaik slams trolls for fat-shaming her; says "I'm disappointed" Reviewed by Tech News on November 23, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

What is the best weight loss Products for women ?

What is the best weight loss Products for women ? Title: Effective Strategies for Successful Weight Loss Introduction Weight loss is a commo...

Powered by Blogger.