Hazel Keech composes a heartwarming note for husband Yuvraj Singh on their 5th wedding anniversary: says, ‘Thank you for completing my life’

Actress Hazel Keech on Tuesday shared a touching post for her husband, cricketer Yuvraj Singh. Sharing a picture from their nuptials, the Bodyguard actress remembered their journey together. She was thankful to him for completing her life, she added that he is her ‘happy ever after’.

Hazel Keech composes a heartwarming note for husband Yuvraj Singh on their 5th wedding anniversary: says, ‘Thank you for completing my life’

Hazel shares an unseen picture of herself and husband Yuvraj from their wedding. Hazel wrote, “When we first met I knew, in that moment, something big had happened…. but I didn't know what. I didn't know then that my life would be changed forever.” Wishing an anniversary to her partner, the actress added, “Happy 5 years to the biggest change I never saw coming and a happily ever after I wasn't looking for…. Thank you for completing my life! The words “i love you” don't cut it, but it'll do xxx.”

Cricketer Yuvraj Singh also wished his wife Hazel Keech with a mushy Instagram post. Sharing a picture of one of their pleasant moments, he wrote, “5 years and strong !! I love you and I miss you. We will be together soon. Happy anniversary baby @hazelkeechofficial.”

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Yuvraj Singh (@yuvisofficial)

Initially this month, on public demand, Yuvraj Singh decided to come out of retirement in February next year. It’s been more than two years since he bid adieu to international cricket.



Click here for more...
from #Bangladesh #News aka Bangladesh News Now!!!
Hazel Keech composes a heartwarming note for husband Yuvraj Singh on their 5th wedding anniversary: says, ‘Thank you for completing my life’ Hazel Keech composes a heartwarming note for husband Yuvraj Singh on their 5th wedding anniversary: says, ‘Thank you for completing my life’ Reviewed by Tech News on December 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

What is the best weight loss Products for women ?

What is the best weight loss Products for women ? Title: Effective Strategies for Successful Weight Loss Introduction Weight loss is a commo...

Powered by Blogger.