EXCLUSIVE: Shamita Shetty gives a break down of what she eats in a day to maintain a healthy lifestyle

Actress Shamita Shetty is known to be a fitness enthusiast. She documents her lifestyle on her social media. She recently spoke to Bollywood Hungama to give a break down of what she eats in a day to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

EXCLUSIVE: Shamita Shetty gives a break down of what she eats in a day to maintain a healthy lifestyle

What do you have for breakfast, lunch, dinner?
I am a complete foodie. I choose to eat little oily food but higher in protein because I weight train a lot. My breakfast is mostly gluten-free - bread and maybe boiled egg- that's my standard. As soon as I wake up in the morning, I have two warm glasses of water, post which I have my three walnuts, six almonds, fig and my tea - that's like the first thing I have. Post which, I have my breakfast and sometimes I even have Poha maybe from red rice.

My lunch is basically gluten-free roti, quinoa, or I will have brown or red rice either with some protein like fish, chicken, egg, or vegetables with a little bit moong or masoor dal. Sometimes, I also have gluten-free pasta, rice noodles with vegetables. Whatever food I eat, I try and keep it gluten-free. I don't eat wheat, rice is something that I eat. Whether it is noodles, I would prefer noodles made from rice. Food that is easier for the body to digest. I try and make it a point to eat every three hours. It is important to fuel your body if you want to continue burning calories throughout the day.

My dinner will be first soup, after half an hour I will have a proper meal. I know people say dinner should be your lightest meal but honestly, I get very hungry at night. I eat normal food like either rice, chicken similar to what I have for lunch. But, I try to finish off my meal by 9-9:30.

How many hours do you sleep daily?
I am an insomniac and a very troubled sleeper. Sometimes I sleep for 2-3 hours a day. On average, I sleep for 5-6 hours.

What are your favorite fruits?
I have been told to add fruits to my diet. I have pomegranate, Elaichi Banana but my favourite fruit would be nectarines.

Which is your favorite vegetable?
Brocolli

Do you prefer your vegetables cooked or you prefer them in the salad form?
I prefer my vegetables cooked.

Are you a tea or a coffee person?
Tea person and only black tea. I don't like milk and sugar in it.

How many cups of tea or coffee do you have in a day?
I have two cups of tea - morning and evening.

What do you have on your cheat days?
I try to keep it like one day a week but sometimes up to 2. Honestly, if I am really craving something, I will eat it. Maybe, the next day I do a little more work in the gym but I eat it. I just think it is one life and you can't starve yourself.

What about dessert? What sort of desserts do you like?
I'm a complete chocoholic. If I had to have it, maybe a dark chocolate dark pastry or a piece of dark chocolate.

Do you eat fast foods like pizza, burgers?
I don't have burgers because gluten-free burgers are not available but I will maybe opt for a gluten-free burger. I love french fries and that's actually my favorite. Pizza, if I get my hand on gluten-free pizza, I will eat it.

ALSO READ: “I know the pain because I’ve been through it,” says Shamita Shetty talking about her battle with depression




EXCLUSIVE: Shamita Shetty gives a break down of what she eats in a day to maintain a healthy lifestyle EXCLUSIVE: Shamita Shetty gives a break down of what she eats in a day to maintain a healthy lifestyle Reviewed by Tech News on December 07, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

What is the best weight loss Products for women ?

What is the best weight loss Products for women ? Title: Effective Strategies for Successful Weight Loss Introduction Weight loss is a commo...

Powered by Blogger.